VENDO.ERP supports data administrators
GDPR implementation is a long-term process, the objective of which is to prepare the organisation to an efficient and legal personal data processing, whilst retaining the widest capacity when it comes to the use of such data.
The new data processing procedures are only one of the issues, appropriate adaptation of currently used IT systems is far more important for organisations.
VENDO.ERP supports data administrators in execution of their duties specified by GDPR regulations.
New functionalities of the systems enable:
- recording agreements to personal data processing,
- defining the source of the agreements and assigning additional attributes to it,
- maintaining a record of data processing operations,
- observing deadlines related to storage of personal data,
- recording notifications on violations of personal data protection,
- submitting and processing requests.
Feel free to contact us to obtain detailed information.