Subsidiaries for software purchases
Informatisation of Silesian Voivodeship
RPO 3.3. IT technologies in business – is a programme within which small and medium enterprises may apply for subsidiaries for purchase of software in order to implement new or to optimise existing business processes.
between 7th August and 18th September 2018
Purchases of software supporting business operation, both within the enterprise and externally. Supporting investments, thanks to which small and medium enterprises may sell products and services in the Internet, provide e-services, cooperate with other enterprises on the basis of modern IT solutions and improve other business processes using TIK.
- B2B – Business to Business – automation of business processes, executed in cooperation with other enterprises,
- B2C – Business to Customer – supporting the enterprise – consumer relationship (e-services, online sales),
- B2E – Business to Employee – supporting the enterprise – employee relationship, e.g. company management systems,
- C2C – Customer to Customer – e.g. sales websites.
Who can apply?
Small and medium-sized enterprises.
What can be co-funded?
- purchase of fixed assets,
- purchase of licences (e.g. software),
- costs of advisory services,
- staff costs (civil-legal contracts),
- costs of staff training regarding system operation.
What is the value of the subsidiary?
A subsidiary between 50,000 and 500,000 PLN may be obtained within the project.
What part of a project can be subsidised?
35% for medium and 45% for small companies.
Expenses covered by de minimis support – 50% of support.
How to start?
Contact your mentor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Present your investment plans.
Agree to a verification.
We would like to remind you that procedures and formalities related to applications may be entrusted to our partner INTERLOGIC.