CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. is the Website operator.
- The Website does not collect any information automatically, excluding information contained in cookies and server logs. CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. collects information and data, including personal data of the Users (hereinafter referred to jointly as: Data) and processes it only for purposes related to its business activity.
- Use of the Website and provision of Data by Users is entirely voluntary and indicates an agreement of the particular User to Data processing by CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o.
- In regards to Data comprising personal data (Personal Data), CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. acts as a personal data administrator as understood according to the Act of 29th August 1997 on personal data protection.
- Personal Data is processed and secured according to rules stipulated in legal regulations, in particular in conformity with: the Act of 29th August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text Journal of Laws 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended),
• the Act of 18th July 2002 on electronic provision of services (Journal of Laws 144, item 1204, as amended);
• resolution of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29th April 2004 on documentation of personal data processing, technical and organisational conditions which should be met by IT equipment and systems used in personal data processing (Journal of Laws 100, item 1024).
- CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. provides each and every User with access to information related to their own Personal Data, including modification, making amendments or requests to remove such data.
- Data provided to CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. may be used by CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. according to legal regulations, for purposes related to business activity of CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o., including:
• provision of services for Users by CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o.,
• for information, statistical, commercial and marketing purposes,
• in order to manage and develop relationships with the User,
• for recruitment purposes.
Such actions should also be understood as including the right of CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. to send the User commercial, product-related, marketing information and offers, as well as other information (e.g. related to the current recruitment procedure), related directly or indirectly to the business of CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o., including electronically, using telecommunication terminals and automated calling systems.
- The Website collects Data about the Users and their activities as follows:
• by the User voluntarily filling the respective form,
• by saving cookie files on terminals of the User,
• by recording www server logs by the hosting operator.
- CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. collects Data, including Personal Data provided to it by the User voluntarily filling the appropriate for and through related Data recorded by the Website – information on parameters of the connection of the User, including connection duration, IP address and other information.
- Data provided in the form may comprise a data file recorded by CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. in a register maintained by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose indicated by the function of the specific form.
- With the exception of p. 5 (below), Data provided to CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. via forms are not provided to any third parties without an approval of the User.
- Data provided in the forms may be made available by CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. to third parties providing services to CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. or as ordered, within the scope required to provide services to the Users. This stipulation applies in particular to provision of Data to entities acting as Internet domain operators, operators of payment services and to other entities cooperating with CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. within the scope of its business activity.
- Cookie files are IT data, including in particular text files, stored on the terminal of the User and usually include the website name they originate from, the duration of storage on the terminal and a unique number. Cookies facilitate, inter alia, development of the Website according to the needs and expectations of the Users.
- CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. is the entity placing cookie files on the terminal of the User and accessing said files.
- Cookie files are used to generate statistics helping in developing understanding how the Users use the Website, thus improving its structure and content.
- The Website uses two basic cookie file types: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files stored on the terminal of the User until the logs out, leaves the Website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookie files are stored on the terminal of the User for a duration specified in cookie file parameters or until the User deletes such files.
- Cookie files do not contain data identifying identity of the User. They are also not harmful to the device the User operates, do not change its settings and settings of software installed on the device. Contents of cookie files may only be read by the server which generated them.
- The Internet browser usually permits cookie file storage on the terminal of the user as the default option. The Users may change the related settings. It is possible to block cookie files automatically. The Internet browser allows cookie files to be deleted. Detailed information regarding cookie files may be find in the help system or in the documentation of the Internet browser.
- The User may change the settings of their browser regarding cookie files. Disabling cookie files required to ensure authorisation, safety, maintaining User preferences may make use of the Website difficult or prevent it altogether.
- Cookie files stored on the terminal of the User may be used by partners cooperating with CFI Systemy Informatyczne Sp. z o.o. We recommend the User to read Privacy Policies of such companies to discover the rules governing the use of cookie files, including their use in statistics: Privacy protection policy of Google Analytics.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular by Google, to display advertisements adapted to the way the User uses the Website. They may store information related to navigation paths of the User or to the time the User stayed on the given page.
- In regards to information related to User preferences collected by Google, the User may view and edit information contained in the „cookies” using the following tool: https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
- Information about some behaviour of the User is logged in the server layer. Such data is used only to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the provided hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified on the basis of their URL addresses. The following information may be stored:
• request receipt time,
• response sent time,
• name of the User workstation – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
• information regarding errors, if any, during a HTTP transaction,
• the URL address of the page previously browsed by the User (referer link) – if the Website was reached via a link,
• information about the browser used by the User,
• information about the IP address.
- These data is not associated to any specific Users.
- These data is used only for the purpose of server administration.