Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship supports services
European Union support for enterprises from the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship
RPO 1.6.2 Subsidiaries for innovative small and medium enterprises – the funding may be applied for by enterprises planning to introduce new or improved services or products or to change the service provision methods.
from 26th November to 10th December 2018.
Project type: investment
The objective of the programme is to support innovative enterprises through subsidiaries for investments intended to:
- introduce new solutions onto the market (products, services)
- implement results of research and development works within the enterprise in order to introduce new solutions onto the market (products, services, processes).
Projects matching Regional Smart Specialisations and including eco-innovative solutions shall be given priority.
Who can apply?
Small and medium-sized enterprises.
What can be co-funded?
- Tangible fixed assets – equipment, machinery, devices
- Intangible fixed assets (licences, patents, know-how, etc.)
What part of a project can be subsidised?
- for micro and small enterprises – 55% of qualified costs,
- for medium enterprises – 45% of qualified costs,
The maximum value of the subsidiary is 500 thousand PLN (as a returnable subsidiary).
How to start?
Contact your mentor or write to email@example.com.
Present your investment plans.
Agree to a verification.
We would like to remind you that procedures and formalities related to applications may be entrusted to our partner INTERLOGIC.