European funds for Lublin companies
Supporting competitiveness of companies from Lubuskie Voivodeship
RPO 3.7 Increasing competitiveness of small and medium enterprises – is a programme opening co-funding of investments in intangible fixed assets and fixed assets contributing to introduction of new or improvements of currently offered products or services.
from 15th October 2018 to 10th January 2019
Project type: investment
Support of projects intending to introduce now or improved products/services on the market or export development. A minimum of regional innovation is required.
Who can apply?
Small and medium-sized enterprises.
What can be co-funded?
- Creation/expansion of enterprise infrastructure in order to introduce new or improved products/services.
- Use of modern technologies – development of TIK-based products and services (e.g. optimisation of enterprise management processes, cooperation between enterprises through new IT solutions).
- Support for investment activities related to expanding export activities, e.g. purchase of production lines adapted to the needs of the new sales market.
- Implementation of research and development results and of other innovative solutions in enterprises by supporting activities related to purchases of rights to intellectual properties and supporting activities aimed at adaptation of the current assets of the company for the needs of implementing a new process, product or service, as well as stimulating marketing and organisational innovation.
What part of a project can be subsidised?
- micro-companies and small companies: 70%
- medium-sized companies 60%
What is the value of the subsidiary:
- 2,000,000.00 PLN for micro- and small enterprises
- 3,000,000.00 PLN for medium-sized enterprises
Dofinansowanie udzielane jest w formie pomocy zwrotnej. Wartość zwrotu uzależniona jest od osiągniętej wartości wskaźnika „Przychody ze sprzedaży nowych lub udoskonalonych produktów/procesów”.
How to start?
Contact your mentor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Present your investment plans.
Agree to a verification.
We would like to remind you that procedures and formalities related to applications may be entrusted to our partner INTERLOGIC.