Additional services for VENDO.ERP users
We are pleased to inform that the current list of services provided to our customers as a part of their package contracts has now been expanded with additional services related to hardware and software support.
We provide our customers not only with the services of our consultants, but also with our hardware.
What do we offer?
- audits of the used system and owned equipment,
- control over the customer domain, e-mail servers, etc.,
- support regarding IT safety policy,
- supervision of customer servers,
- reporting correct operation of servers, drive and controller condition,
- backup copy storage for the customer in a CFI cloud service,
- verification of stored backup copies for their correct preparation and the ability to use them,
- temporary system start-up on virtual CFI systems as a replacement solution for a period of time required to remove the malfunction on the servers of the customer,
- data clustering service intended to increase software availability in the case of malfunction of a single server,
- provision of equipment required by VENDO.ERP and by other systems used by the customer, including configuration.
How can I benefit?
- safety of stored and processed data, every day and in the case of malfunctions,
- continuous system operation,
- better use of resources,
- improved efficiency,
- decreasing the work load of own IT department or limiting costs related to maintenance of an internal IT department.
Depending on the needs, such services may be provided continuously, cyclically or e.g. on a one-off basis.
How to start?
First, we would like to ask you to contact your commercial mentor, who will offer assistance and help to determine the type and scope of your needs, as necessary. Knowledge of your expectations and the expected benefits will make it easier for us to suggest a solution tailored to your current and future needs.
Orders for system and hardware services should be submitted via the B2B platform, as is the case with other types of orders.
Have a nice day